How SEO Checker works?
Posted on : 29 Sep, 2021 | Last Update - 1 year ago
To make sure all SEO checker criteria are approved, you need to make sure the content complies with SEO criteria.
Your content should have:
- A High keyword density < 5%
- A Keyword phrase in the post title
- An H1, H2, and H3 heading
- A Keyword phrase that should be highlighted with bold
- An image with your keyword in the Alt
- A keyword that should be added in the first and last sentence
- At least one internal link
- More than 500 words
In order to better profit from SEO Checker, you need to add the primary keyword in the search bar.
Once you change your content with these elements, you will notice that your total score is adding up each time. The goal is to have your content reach above 70%
Still No Luck ? We can help you
Create a ticket, we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.Submit a Ticket to: [email protected]